Kamis, 19 Desember 2013

Yoona and Wedding Dresses


Seriously, guys, what is it with Yoona and wedding dresses? She's married 3 times (in 'You Are My Destiny', 'Love Rain', and lately 'Prime Minister and I') within 5 years. She wore wedding dress in her first solo performance for GG Asia Tour ('Introduce Me a Good Person'). Oh, and in Acebed CF too! LOL. She sure has a thing for wedding dresses, no? She always looks stunning in any wedding dresses anyway, making me wonder what will she look like in her own wedding wearing her own wedding dress :)
Oh and have you watch 'Prime Minister and I'? You have to watch it! It's good, hilarious, and it's seriously a breath of fresh air. Despite the 20 years age gap, Yoona and Lee Bum Soo still manage to have a good chemistry. And don't forget Yoon Si Yoon! That guy is gonna make it on my list of favorite Korean actors. He's sooooo handsome and lovely ooohh I think I have a little crush over here <3 i="">
Make sure to watch it every Monday and Tuesday, okay? You won't regret it! :D

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar